I thought there was a short radius for ankle bracelet monitors, but Jeff seemed to make it to our family event with his on.
Every year we line the kids up for a picture. Blake tries so hard, but there's always an awkward look to how he holds his baby cousins. Poor Savanna!
We call these three the water boys because they love to catch everything and anything in the water.
My kids think they're too old for the egg hunt but at least one of them enjoyed throwing the plastic eggs at the cousins. The other didn't like being in the line of fire. |
| It took a bit of convincing for the kids to share some of the candy. |
| The cute babies seemed a bit surprised at the number of cameras |

1 comment:
You got good pictures! I so need you to email me the one of the boys, and sean and Connor, and the ones I took of my big kids! Great post it was fun!
Post a Comment