Monday, September 12, 2011

Cali vs. The Cooks


Cali - 1

Cooks - 0


When the police officer smiled at my window, and told us just how fast we were going all I could think about was how much he reminded me of Poncho from CHiPs. He had the whitest sparkly teeth.

 While he was writing the ticket, I started to sing the CHiPs theme song to lighten the very tense mood in our car.

Trust me, it was VERY funny.


Not everyone in the car agreed.

I loved how after Poncho gave us the ticket, he smiled (I had to shield my eyes from the bright light coming off his teeth) and he said "Okay to get back into traffic, accelerate very quickly and then change lanes when it's safe." 

Oh that was worth the ticket right there.

I reminded everyone in the car that I am still ticket free after over two decades of driving.

Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned that, I got to drive for the rest of the trip.

1 comment:

Allyson & Jere said...

That's funny. No really, it is. But, I am sorry that your husband got a ticket. Getting tickets SUCKS! Good for you for being ticket free. Hope the rest of the trip was fabulous!