I can understand I guess about your wwf moment. However you have some awesome thanksgiving pictures. Blake jump roping makes me want to go out and jump rope. The one of the turkey that fell over on the plate and it said "oops", seth was watching the pictures w/ me and I had scrolled so i was watching both slideshows but if you aren't all the way on the top one it repeats the picture till you are. so he sat there watching that and finally told me he thought it looked like an old man w/ no clothes on and that a turkey didn't have bums like us! anyway it was funny! cute pictures! fun day!
Oh Jen I corroded your sweet Seth! I think that turkey won the contest and the designer got a gift certificate.
Our family parties consist of things like turkey bums, sonic ice/snowballs, water balloons thrown at the young and old alike, and flying wet marshmallows that get stuck in your hair.
3 comments:
I can understand I guess about your wwf moment. However you have some awesome thanksgiving pictures. Blake jump roping makes me want to go out and jump rope. The one of the turkey that fell over on the plate and it said "oops", seth was watching the pictures w/ me and I had scrolled so i was watching both slideshows but if you aren't all the way on the top one it repeats the picture till you are. so he sat there watching that and finally told me he thought it looked like an old man w/ no clothes on and that a turkey didn't have bums like us! anyway it was funny! cute pictures! fun day!
Oh Jen I corroded your sweet Seth! I think that turkey won the contest and the designer got a gift certificate.
Our family parties consist of things like turkey bums, sonic ice/snowballs, water balloons thrown at the young and old alike, and flying wet marshmallows that get stuck in your hair.
i am coming over next year, that sounds like a blast!
Post a Comment