Here's my favorite new breakfast food:
I'm not above any scheme to trick my children in to a superficial morning of happiness. If it takes dancing to HSM2 CD until my son rolls his eyes, if I have to wear crazy outfits & a 1990 high pony tail & then drive them to school just for a slight smirk (that one backfires when you have to go into the Jr. High School office. You only shame yourself, and perhaps a generation or two of descendants), I have made scrambled eggs & died them green so I can recite Green Eggs and Ham as they eat, or even (yes it's shocking), I will purposely feed them sugary cereal that has the ability to keep them just happy enough to get them through the school entrance. I stoop to things I will never admit to on a blog all in the name of happiness. It's a thankless job, but I manage to keep going. I have to confess that I was running out of ideas until I found Batter Blaster. Yeah, it looks dumb, yes you can make pancake batter cheaper and better tasting from scratch, but who would want to miss out on eating anything from a spray can? I am no longer limited to making Mickey Mouse pancakes; this stuff can make any mom a pancake artist! It brought smiles to all my heathens faces and I even got a thank you from the boy!
11 comments:
Heather its sounds like so much fun were did you get it at.
I saw those at Costco and tried their sample and they were pretty good. I have been tempted many a times to buy them too and I say also anything in a spray can is pretty darn awesome! Good to hear it was a crowd pleaser Im thinking next time Im gonna pick those bad boys up!
I have never seen those. They look so fun! I wanna come to your house in the mornings, i would smile for you! what a fun mom you are!
Anything that lets me be Picaso is awesome!
I love it!! Is it only at Costco? I could make motorcycles that would make me the mom of the year! Thanks for the idea Heather, very cool.
Here's the website http://www.batterblaster.com just enter your zip code and it will give you the closest store.
Can you run some over for dinner tonight? We're having waffles...do you think it would work? Sad that I'm too lazy to mix up some Krusteaze.
You'll totally be the fun grandma! *wink*
Karen, it does work in a waffle iron! I have a can ready to bring to you.
Don't worry, I'll share my grandma waffle celebrity status with you. "wink wink"
I tagged you...read my blog for more info.
I want some, I want some. But what I really want is "Fun Mom in a Can." I can't seem to find the right ingredients at my house!
Heather Haley just bought some for me at Costco. I can't wait to try it out!! I'll let you know if I get any cool mom remarks or thank yous. I should practice before the big moment to get the motorcycle pancakes just perfect, lol
Post a Comment