They look like they are having so much fun.Is jeff wearing a sweat band.HaHa
Well, I love 'em both. Those shorts are SWEEEEEEEET.
Oh that is sooo awesome! Cody has the same head band....Jeff and him need to get together and have a photo shoot with their sweet gear on....that is hilarious!
Where's YOUR ping-pong attire? Wear it to scrapbooking, please?!?
Oh I love it! I totally am sitting here laughing out loud!! and secretly wishing I had the table, not necessarily the attire though!
LOL that is so funny!! LOVE the headbands, so 80's.
Oh Karen, I do have ping pong attire . . . BJ bought Jeff the head band, wrist bands, and a sweet paddle for his b-day. It was honestly his favorite gift.Shannon, I would love to witness that photo shoot, think the guys would go for it??? I will work on getting a shirt for Jeff to match Cody’s!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
They look like they are having so much fun.Is jeff wearing a sweat band.HaHa
Well, I love 'em both. Those shorts are SWEEEEEEEET.
Oh that is sooo awesome! Cody has the same head band....Jeff and him need to get together and have a photo shoot with their sweet gear on....that is hilarious!
Where's YOUR ping-pong attire? Wear it to scrapbooking, please?!?
Oh I love it! I totally am sitting here laughing out loud!! and secretly wishing I had the table, not necessarily the attire though!
LOL that is so funny!! LOVE the headbands, so 80's.
Oh Karen, I do have ping pong attire . . .
BJ bought Jeff the head band, wrist bands, and a sweet paddle for his b-day. It was honestly his favorite gift.
Shannon, I would love to witness that photo shoot, think the guys would go for it??? I will work on getting a shirt for Jeff to match Cody’s!
Post a Comment