Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Home Decorating

Don't call the cops; this is not a murder scene. We won't need the yellow police tape around the house, just thought the outline would distract from the paint. Hope BJ won't mind.

*Notice the additional paint stain by the foot, that’s where we had the green machine.
Sure wish we would have known the seal on the hose wasn't on.

12 comments:

Caroline C. Bingham said...

I like it. I think you should leave it like that for the next 12 years.

Cook family said...

Heather your so funny. I love it. Hopefully Balke loves his wall.

Cook family said...

ok i know how to spell blake just pushed the wrong button. Im a dork

Carroll Family said...

I am totally impressed that you can make that good of a picture with painter's tape! I don't have an artistic bone, I think.

kanagaroo said...

Is the deceased holding a paint brush? Do I need to contact CSI? I think this might fall under the "terrorist threat" category. You are a crackup! Your kids will always remember what a fun and wonderful Mom you are.

Cookie Mama said...

No need to contact CSI, yes that's a paintbrush in his hand. I promised not to name the paint spiller, but I think the outline is a great likeness to a certain family member don't you think?

Ryan and Ann Cook said...

I think you should just add some black paint lines and then he could have a basketball rug in his room!

Stephanie said...

Thats awsome Heather, you guys are so fun and funny! Let us know what Blake thought.

Ami Bethea said...

That is so hilarious!!! It was fun hanging out with you yesterday. We can't wait for our cookies!

An Errand of Angels said...

I"m so sorry that happened! Did Blake love his wall and was he surprised - about the wall, not the spill... I bet you wanted new carpet anyway!

Jen said...

you are too funny!! and very impressive painters tape skills!!

Shannon said...

Haha that is pretty awesome! Death by paint.