The wall was painted, and then I notice a little spot that needed a bit more paint. I ask a member of the clan to help me out and they accidentally spill 1/2 gallon of the basketball orange paint on the carpet. Yup, that is a lot of paint. So glad I saved $5 on the paint, I'll need it for new carpet.
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Basketball Orange
Wow, Home Depot is offering a $5 mail-in rebate for a gallon of paint, what a deal. I thought it would be a great idea to paint a wall in BJ's bedroom, as a surprise. The plan was to paint the wall, then add black stripes to make it look like a giant basketball. Creative me. The rest of the clan was dragged into my scheme, paint the wall before BJ gets home. Fun times. We even took pictures to capture our project.

The wall was painted, and then I notice a little spot that needed a bit more paint. I ask a member of the clan to help me out and they accidentally spill 1/2 gallon of the basketball orange paint on the carpet. Yup, that is a lot of paint. So glad I saved $5 on the paint, I'll need it for new carpet.
The wall was painted, and then I notice a little spot that needed a bit more paint. I ask a member of the clan to help me out and they accidentally spill 1/2 gallon of the basketball orange paint on the carpet. Yup, that is a lot of paint. So glad I saved $5 on the paint, I'll need it for new carpet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
One question...How many swear words did you say?!?
Actually a blessing in disguise! Go ahead and get purple carpet. Better yet, hardwood bb floor with the free throw lines painted near the hamper.
Karen! Heather doesn't swear.
I bet you said, golly gee willikers! lookey at the mess I made! and then hummed a little tune as merrily cleaned up the mess.... right?
I know she would never swear! But I'll bet it took a significant amount of Mountain Dew to calm down.
I love the color and your thoughtful family project.
A spill and you didn't even name the member of the clan who did it? You must be an angel!
So was the spill at least ball shaped? Can you add black stripes and make it look like a basketball?
AHhhhhhhhhh! That's a hard one to react to! I love the comments! I agree with the hardwood floor - that would look cool with the basketball wall.
Post a Comment