The Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here it goes,
1. I dust the treadmill.
2. I’m a closet drinker. Yup, Mountain Dew is my secret friend. The catch is that it's hard for me to buy. I can only pick one up if I am purchasing enough from the produce section to cover evidence while in the grocery store.
(I'm always worried there will be someone from my ward lurking in the isles.)

3. I’m the hand-out Queen. I love making little things for no real reason except "cuteness". Little crafty things for my VTing peepes, and my primary kids. I’m sure it all ends up in the garbage, but I just can't help myself!
4. Each of my cars has to be named. My favorite was Montgomery, what a big blue babe. (may he rest in peace)
5. I carry wet wipes wherever I go. Germs freak me out. I blame this mostly on genetics, my sista Mama Kanagaroo explains it all in one of her posts.

6. Sonic ice is my true love. I buy it by the bag. The Mayor HATES the sound of someone chewing ice. So when we’re not getting along I usually enjoy a big cup full. Ice speaks louder than words.
7. Six things will just have to be enough, I'm sure I've got a few more random/wierd quirks, but I think this is all the humiliation I can share for today.
*This is where I am suppose to tag 7 new people and provide a link to their site. Sorry guys, that is way over my head, I had to get my sister to make a link to her site for #5 and I still can't figure out how she did it. You'll just have to consider yourself tagged.
8 comments:
Come on sister, you have a #7 just begging to be told. Last time I told it (to your neighbors in Washington) I made you mad. I think you know what I am talking about and I think you must share.
I found something really cool about your blog. I had two browsers open to your blog. Two “As the Cookie Crumbles” browsers open equals two music players. So here is the cool part: “Fields of Gold” by Eva Cassidey and “Ache” by James Carrington go soooooooooo good together. It was perfect, almost like they were meant to sing together
"Ice speaks louder than words."
Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! ♥ it!
(furthermore, I will send you picture instructions of how to make a link. cause you're slow like that. really, I just have nothing better to do.)
#2 - Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!! #3 - Ethan and I love it! #5 - ME TOO!!! I'm sure people laugh at me while I'm clorox wiping the grocery cart, but I don't care! #6 - Lafe, too! In fact, it would be a great "I love you" if I picked him up a bag!
Oh you are too funny...I love it! My husband too is a Mt. Dew lover..haha. And I love love love that you bring out a cup of sonic ice when you need to irritate your hubby! Love that sonic ice.
Kanagaroo, cookies will be delivered by nightfall.
#7 is not negotiable; I think you telling that story is why I moved from Washington. Me mad? Never. Shamed enough to leave the state? Yup. Don't forget, I've got a few on you sista.
Now if only you had brought your random self to the blog party, you wouldn't feel so humiliated--we all have "things." You better come to the next one, 'cause you'll fit right in.
Heather you are so hilarious! I knew most of those things about you, and I think those are some of the things I like best about you. You are always thoughtful and giving out cute little things. You are so creative with the best ideas. If you ever come to my house I will have to make sure it is spotless because your house always is! BTW, I'm with Jeff on the ice, can't stand the sound! It really must be a "Cook thing" because i heard Ryan is the same way too. Love ya, you're so dang funny.
Heather - you are hilarious! Do you remember what I said about writing a book?? I really think it's in the cards for you!! You could get rich, like that infamous uncle-in-law of yours!
Post a Comment