Whenever I come home

I am reminded we once had a second entry to the attic

It was patched, but it sort of looked like this
Okay, it didn't look like this but I acted like it did. Then the holidays came. The Mayor was trying to bring the Christmas tree down from the attic and lost his grip on the box. We then had the beginnings of a third entry to the attic.
I felt like this

I probably acted more like this

A big thank you to my BIL for coming over to fix it.
After The Mayor rolled on the last coat of paint I finally felt like myself again

There's no place like home
9 comments:
very fun!!! i love that picture of him falling through!!
You are the BEST mom ever! You make everything fun and record the events for the kids to remember later! Plus I need depends when I read your blog.
LOL!! You're hilarious Heather!
YAY!!!
I need you to teach me about what to put in my blog. Your posts are always so fun and cute! I am trying to do better, but I don't feel like I have anything interesting to post. I am just boring I guess.
Love the post soo funny!
I thought that only happened on tv.
That was so cute! :0)
BIL are awesome too.
Heather - you are so fun! Have you ever thought about writing books? You have such a wonderful way of expressing yourself and I LOVE reading your blog. You'd be on the best seller list in no time!!
Tag, you're it.
No seriously, you've been tagged for a meme.
Post a Comment