Monday, April 21, 2008

Talented Children



BJ has figured out how to text again

(It’s sad and hilarious to watch)


Broccoli can hurl while keeping her glasses in place.

(Again sad to watch, but she said she needed to see what was happening)


Pretty sure this is going to help me survive their talents

10 comments:

An Errand of Angels said...

What talented grandchildren I have! I'll bet Blake is glad to have the casts on and that the pain is more under control now. Did Brookie get sick? Kaleb, Stratton and Cade were all sick on Sunday. I wonder if they gave it to each other at Kaleb's party... Keep drinking that MD - it's the only way Mom's can cope some days!

An Errand of Angels said...

I just noticed that BJ's casts match the colors on your blog. You had that planned, right???

Caroline C. Bingham said...

What brilliant children you have.

Stephanie said...

I am so soryy Heather, I hope they get feeling better soon! Hang in there, I think it can only get better from this point!

Carroll Family said...

Oh, man! I am sooooooo sorry!

AZ Karen said...

Black and blue casts...how appropriate. I hope he's feeling better. And Broccoli,too. What's up at your house? Rachel commented that the last time BJ broke his arm, she did a few months later. I asked her not to be a follower this time.

I'm sure those are talents you'd rather they not ever discover.

Jen said...

wow they are super talented! sad but talented! and she looks way to cute to have just thrown up!

Cookie Mama said...

Hum, I think I'm starting to sound like a whiner. (don't agree with me I'm close to the edge)

Jen, Brocs picture was taken a few hours later. ;)

Karen, LOL I'm glad Rach isn't a follower.

Um just one more pitty post, the mayor came home from work sick.

Calgon take me away . . .

Ami Bethea said...

LOL Stratton got over the flu by Monday but Cade has still thrown up every night. My coping mechanism is similar, but called Dr. Pepper. Glad Blake is feeling better, those are some cool looking casts! Hope Brookie gets better quick!

kanagaroo said...

Okay so I think you should be done with the disasters for now. You have just about had enough I think. Your kids are so cute and grown up. What happened to those little babies?