Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pretty in Pink

Is pink in this year?

I hope so.


Yes this would be the load with every church shirt The Mayor and BJ have,
as well as most of the white t-shirts the family owns.

My entire family will be joining Pinky Tuscadero's gang sometime later this week.

I'm also interviewing for housekeepers today, The Mayor fired ours.
I think the washer must feel like it let us down, the whole house smells like burning rubber and I'm pretty sure that's the same as giving us its two week notice.

5 comments:

AZ Karen said...

Whoa! What happened? I hate when household appliances decide to grow a brain of their own and misbehave.

I had a Pinky Tuscadero haircut once (and no...not on purpose!)...can I be in your club?

An Errand of Angels said...

Call me - I know from personal experience how to make your pink shirts white again!! (or maybe they turned yellow...) I will, however, be no help whatsoever for your washing machine.

Carroll Family said...

Ohhhhhh - what was the culprit?

Sara! said...

I wish my husband would fire our housekeeper. My mother in law offered to get one for us while I'm down and he told her we didn't need one. I could have kicked him if only I could lift my leg that high.

PS - the chocolate was delish. I ate it today and relished every last morsel, including licking my fingers clean. Thanks!

Ami Bethea said...

Shoot!! Sean did this recently with a black shirt, which resulted in silver shirts and garments. That was fun!