I have spent a good amount of time in the last two months trying to get the perfect picture of BJ playing tennis.
With the sun setting during each match, shadows, fences, poles and such I just
couldn't get a good picture of him in action.
This picture isn't it.
Looks like lots of action here, but not what I had in mind.
Don't girls still have cooties?
(Looks like he's a tennis racket salesman)
This picture isn't it either.
It's a typical shot of what boys look like when you ASK if you can take their picture.
This picture still isn't it, wrong kid.
I love it anyway.
Sweet Broccoli, always my partner in crime.
She came to every game to cheer on her bro.
(look at the packed bleachers behind her, tennis is a lonely sport)
Argh, the season was coming to a close and I was still looking for the right shot.
Finally at city champs I decided I wasn't going to get 'the' shot so
I gave the camera to Broccoli.
Love it.
Still shadows, poles, and fences
but I think I'll be turning the camera over to her more often.
4 comments:
Your kids have skillz! Broccoli with her camera and BJ with...well nearly every sport he tries, it seems.
Is he playing tennis for his school? I was just thinking the other day, how do kids even learn to play tennis? unless you belong to some club, or something?
Teach me how to be a better 'sports minded' mom...and I'll show you how to mold a meatloaf (even though I think yours was super cute, and you don't need any pointers from me!).
My girls do not have cooties but they might as soon as they turn 16. I should start spreading the rumors early.
Broccoli did catch a great shot and it looks like you had fun trying. I love the sunshine coming in the corner of the picture. Great shot.
I am sure your son loves the paparazzi even if it is just his mom and sister.
Way to go! I love when I finally get that right shot - if it means having my kids do it then so be it!!
I hate that, too - I spent all last baseball season trying to get a good one of Ethan. I wasn't too worried because I knew they would have team pictures and ind. pictures. Well, they didn't turn out, either, so I'm left with not much. Oh well..... I know he played!
Post a Comment