Sunday, May 3, 2009

Where did my little boy go?

How did this tiny baby

ever get big enough to fit into one of these?

(thank you Nike for making ginormous socks & yes this is what he asked us to get him for his birthday)

No matter how big he gets, there are a few things that will never change.


















Happy Birthday Blake

Blake said the best thing about his birthday was that he got a new little cousin to celebrate the day with. I'll post her cute picture here as soon as I figure out how to get it off my phone.

3 comments:

AZ Karen said...

Happy (late) Birthday, Blake!

An Errand of Angels said...

How I can relate to that! Happy Birthday Blake! Where did the last 15 years go? Next year - driving, dating...and one sleepless mom and dad!

Ami Bethea said...

Take the picture from Haley's blog! So cool that they have the same birthday, lucky you Blake! Happy birthday buddy, you are awesome. We love you.