Friday, February 20, 2009

Poor Mrs. Bucket

Brooklyn was Mrs. Bucket in a school play.

Mrs. Bucket knew her lines and had her song memorized too.

The first night of the show she was amazing.

She was the best Mrs. Bucket I've ever seen.

I'm her mom so of course I think she did a great job.

But she really did.

Unfortunately Thursday night Mrs. Bucket needed a bucket.

Yup that bucket.

Minutes before the show she knew lunch would be revisited.

As the saying goes the show must go on.

And it did.

Even without Brooklyn.

Maybe next year Mrs. Bucket.

8 comments:

Shannon said...

Poor Mrs. Bucket! I hope she is feeling better. I am sorry that I missed the show, looks like it was fantastic!

Carroll Family said...

Poor kid! I'm sure she was great, too! Hope she's feeling better.

Cook family said...

Congratulations brookie i'm sure you did a wounderful job.

Sara! said...

Happy Birthday!!! Consider this an e-hug, sorry I wasn't there today to celebrate you hugline style.

Ami Bethea said...

Ahh man! I bet Brooklyn did awesome on her first night though, she is amazing! You need to let us know when she has these things so we can come see her. Good job Brooklyn!!

AZ Karen said...

Mrs Bucket looks so cute in that picture. It stinks to work so hard on something just to not be able to do it.

I hope Mrs. Bucket is all better now.

Stephanie said...

So cute, sorry we couldnt go, I bet she was amazing! Cute girl and hope she is fealing better

An Errand of Angels said...

I'm so sorry! I didn't realize that her play had already come and gone... She always does such an awesome job! I hope she's feeling better now.