Thursday, February 19, 2009

I need an external hard drive for my brain

A few months ago my kid said
"Do you think I'll get my college degree before you do?"
That was it.
Time to go back to school.
I thought it would be fun.
I like to read.
I like to learn new stuff.
Guess what?
I think I'm too old.
My brain it too full.
Show tunes and catchy jingles from TV commercials have
taken up a lot of space in my brain.
There's nothing left for information to be stored in.
I feel/look like this, minus the pearl necklace.

5 comments:

AZ Karen said...

Hey, good for you...I'm impressed that you went back to school. I need to follow your good example.

Carroll Family said...

COOL!!! What are you taking???

An Errand of Angels said...

I'm proud of you for getting back in school, too! You are so funny! I still think you should write that book... It would be a best seller!! Love you!

An Errand of Angels said...

OK - don't tell on me, but I just looked at your mom's blog and I can see where you get much of your talent with writing. She's awesome! And those quilts are amazing...

Ami Bethea said...

Yeah Heather!!! That's amazing news! Good for you, you'll do awesome. :)