Just a recap, this was last April:
Yesterday we went in to get a few x-rays to see if his arms are growing at the same rate. We left the doctor's office with this:
The doctor started talking about putting on a cast that would go up and over the thumb, Blake just about fell off the table. Finally they said we could try a brace (he has a broken thumb). Not a happy kid, this is the best picture I could get of the brace. Yes, ice cream fixes everything.

Brooklyn mentioned to me that it's not so bad when this happens, she always gets a blizzard and Grandma and Grandpa bring over almost every type of ice cream Safeway sells.
4 comments:
I'll sign the petition to get it going. Where do I sign?
Seriously, he has the worst luck. And you should get a volume discount at the ortho. surgeon (do you like that abbreviation so I don't have to figure out how to spell it?).
Oh no! That is a good idea - the punch cards. Darn it. But yes, ice cream does fix everything and I agree with Brooklyn, she's got the good end of the deal! Sorry I didn't get back to you about the golf, can you tell me what's going on with that? Sorry I've been MIA starting my new job this week.
what a bummer! poor guy! at least you are a cool mom and buy ice cream!
I really think you should get a punch card for the ice cream!
Poor boy. Lucky sister. Nice Grandparents.
Post a Comment