Blake said that he wants to drive so bad he can almost taste it. He isn't even illegible to get his permit until November, but he is ready! Love him.
The catch is that he has to earn his Eagle to get the car keys.
So here's a shameless plug for his Eagle Project.
If you feel like rolling up your sleeves and doing some volunteer work this Saturday we'd love to have you. Blake is bringing donuts and I'm pretty sure they are calorie free when you are doing a service project.
I know he must really want to drive, talking to the Krispy Kreme lady about did him in.
Not to be outdone by her brother this week, Brooklyn just finished her first ten hour project for Personal Progress. Her family recipe book turned out great; she worked long and hard on it for exactly 20 days (20 very long days) many thanks to all her family that helped her.
She was able to finish it just in time for Evening In Excellence last night. It was so neat to have Brookie there with me, I usually just go and get to watch my wonderful Beehives which I always love but having Brooklyn there just made it all the better. A friend mentioned to me that I might have two kids at home but twice a week I get to have 21 more. I sort of stopped in my tracks when she said that, a very similar thought has come to my mind several times this past week. Those girls are amazing, I'm lucky to work with them.
The End.
*Don't forget to come help Blake get the right to the car keys on Saturday!


4 comments:
So....... What's his project???
We'll be there!! I totally love the picture of Blake - he's getting so grown up! I'm glad Brookie's YW project turned out great. (Love the pic of her, too!) See you Saturday!! Love ya!
A group of boys are all working with the city to clean up one neighborhood. Each boy is doing a different project, Blake is cleaning 7 alleys. It will be a long but fun day. Good times.
Post a Comment