Dear Jr High
I don't want to send my children to you anymore. Your nurse keeps calling me telling me things are broken or bruised or bumped, no other schools ever call me, just you.
Today one of your teachers dropped a projector screen on my babies head and I really don't appreciate it. Then dear jr high you asked if I wanted to pick my child up. Yes I did, I can't really trust you anymore. If you are a babysitter for teenagers I don't think you are doing a very good job. Please just lock them inside your gates and keep them safe. Why is it that no one drops things on my kids head at the other schools? No one calls me to tell me my kids were wiped out by a large line backer while playing frisbee, yes frisbee. Is it just us, or do you do this to every family that attends your campus? Pretty sure we've bought the orthopedic surgeon a boat with the money we gave him for the last phone call you made to us. I don't want to buy one for any other doctor. Please inform your teachers that I want my kids returned every afternoon in ONE piece, nothing broken, bruised or bumped.
-the mom
p.s. Move all projection screens before or after school hours.
p.p.s. Don't get mad at the poor projection screen dropping teacher, she already called me and it sounded like she might be crying, maybe she needs some Motrin too.
3 comments:
OH - which one? Are they o.k.? Very scary - poor mom!!! I feel for the teacher, too - I would have been horrified if that had happened!
If they are going to supply the injuries, the least they could do is supply the motrin! Wow. Your school must have it in for your kids. . . .
Hope they are feeling better!
ok that is just really really sad! i don't think i would want to send them to school either!!
Post a Comment