Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I blinked





 The time from kindergarten to high school goes by too fast. 


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Such amazing kids though! Emily starts Kindergarten in a couple of hours.

AZ Karen said...

Holy Smokes! That almost made me tear up a bit. I hope they have a great first day (and you, too!).

Allyson & Jere said...

This scares me just a little bit. My babies are growing SO fast.

Stephanie said...

Ok totally made me cry! Wow!

Carroll Family said...

That's so weird!!! I'm feelin it over here, too!

Sheryl said...

I followed your blog from LeAnn's. I don't know if you remember me, but we used to be in the ward. I don't know who the two kids in the bottom picture are, I remember them more like the top picture (okay, they were a little older--but STILL). Time passes too quickly.

I really laughed at your post about Jeff being pulled over in Cali :] you are funny.