
Ya know that day you spend hours in the kitchen making dinner, just to have the kids dry heave when they taste the meal? (Yes, our dear Brookie automatically starts gagging if she tries to eat anything she thinks is gross or semi-healthy.) I was quickly approaching my mommy limit when we finally came up with a solution, The Top 30. We've created a list of dinners most of us like. If the meal is on the list, no one can say a WORD at dinner. On the rare occasion I get ambitious and create something new, the kids can't complain, but they can request for the meal not to be added to the list. Brooklyn has requested that eggplant, in any form "never, never, ever" appear on The Top 30.
6 comments:
LOL You HAVE to post your 30 foods list. This is a huge stress of mine, especially with a 2 and 4 year old. They don't like anything but hot dogs and dinosaur chicken nuggets!! Even Sean gets sick of my meals. I am shocked that we have the same problem, I guess it won't get better anytime soon. I don't think I even have 30 things to make!!
P.S. Thank you for your latest comment on my blog, you are so very sweet Heather.
Wow Heather, I would love a copy of your list too! We are getting better w/the kids at least trying things, but I'm sure they would rather go hungry some nights.
You have such fun posts, love em!
Bring on the list!!!!
Heather your so good to do that I would probably just tell my kids to tuff it out.
You are hilarious! I love reading your blog posts. Your kids are so lucky to have a mom with such a great sense of humor - and creativity!! I agree with everyone else - YOU HAVE TO POST THE LIST!! Love you!
Post a Comment