Here's the conversation between Jeff and Brooklyn:
Brooklyn: "Daddy can I come up and look in the attic?"
Jeff: "No it's too dangerous up here"
[#$%&]

I'm thankful Jeff caught himself and only went half way through his new opening. Argh, its been just a month since he had ankle surgery. I don't think this is part of his physical therapy program. (Note his sweet skills in keeping both his flip flops on after crashing through & then pulling himself out of the drywall.)
When things settled down again:
Brooklyn: "Wow, he was right, it is dangerous up there".
7 comments:
Oh my heck, K seriously I am dying! That is sooo funny, but really scary too! Jeff you be careful, so you dont have to do the surgery all over again! And how cute is Brooklyn. Thats funny!
Yup, it was all fun and games around here last night. It took Jeff another hour or so to install new drywall. I wanted to get a shot of him half hanging out of the ceiling, but I thought I better make sure he was okay and sitting in a safe place before I grabbed my camera.
we are glad everyone is ok. How funny I couldnt stop laughing.
LOL! This is something that would happen to me. Maybe we genetically have bad luck running through our veins. (Sorry, I can't turn off my nursing brain.) Brookie is so cute, I love it!
We will miss you at Tara's bday lunch tomorrow! It's never the same without you, but have a great time at Jeff's award thing!
Too funny! I hope he didn't hurt his ankle. I was going to offer Michael's help at hanging the drywall, but it sounds like he got it up. It's probably a good thing we couldn't see Jeff's face, right??? Brookie is a quick learner!
That is pretty funny, but at least he didn't injure himself other than maybe his pride! :)
Post a Comment