Sunday we had the last day of the month visitors, no problem. The fluffed and swept front room keeps me from shame. But our house faces west and our front room heats up a bit during the afternoon. As we sat with these two people in white shirts Jeff turned the ceiling fan on full blast. Everything was fine at first, then during the lesson, I see chunks of dust flying. What a joke, I guess I'd forgotten to clean the ceiling fan. By the size of the dust bunnies, it had been a long while. I watch each chunk of dust flutter to the ground and say a silent prayer that none of them fall on the Home Teachers. I should have turned off the fan or just told them to duck. But no, I just sit there stifling a laugh and watching the dust fly!


5 comments:
Heather you are so funny. Every time we have come over your house has been spotless.
LOL You are so funny!! I can totally picture the whole scene. I think I just would have laughed too if it was me!
Heather you crack me up! Your house is always spotless! You totally exagerate. Way funny though! Love ya
Hey Heather...it's me, Karen. Come visit my blog ckjensenaz.blogspot.com
Your house is always immaculate! I hate to admit it, but I have had that happen to me, too...not with home teachers, though! It's easy to forget those ceiling fans!! Just have a good laugh and know your mother-in-law (by her own admission) hasn't always had a perfectly clean house!!
Post a Comment