I'd love to post some cute romantic story about how The Mayor and I saw each other, fell in love at first sight, and lived happily ever after. Who am I kidding? It's me; I can hardly choose paint colors for my walls. Committing to forever? Um, big decision.
Four years after I received that first picture and all the drama of our on again off again relationship, we finally tied the knot. My only regret is the two years wasted in dating. If I would have understood how much I love being Mrs. Mayor I would have signed up for the job the first day I met him.
8 comments:
I love his white tux!! You guys are so cute!!
Congratulations! Mr. and Mrs. Mayor...has a nice ring to it!
You guys are cute, we love you. Congratulations on 15 years, crazy how fast time flys.
Congratulations! I loved hearing the story!
You make me cry! I remember you guys dating and me shamelessly using you to take my kids out on dates with you. Ahhh! those were the days. You are a sweet family and I would say you made a very good choice.
Wow, 15 years! That's crazy talk. I can't believe it's been so long. Congrats on making marriage look fun & easy - not an easy task, especially being married to a Cook. You guys were the ones I looked to the most when I was young to see that marriage can be great and wonderful and forever. Thanks! Happy Anniversary!
How can it be 15 years?? Wasn't it just last weekend you were dating? Heather, you are awesome! Thanks for making my son so happy and for two amazing grandchildren. What more could a Mother in Law ask for?
I love your posts Heather, they are so fun to read. Love the story and love that you call your husband Mr. Mayor. I want to hear the story about that. You guys make a very cute couple and I love the long tailed jacket, that rocks!
Post a Comment