
My parents were gracious enough to let us come over every single weekday for almost a month so that Broccoli could attend an Orchestra Summer Camp. The class was across the street from their house, but it was far enough away from our house that I didn't want to waste the gas going home and then coming back to pick her up.
Broc walked from orchestra to Grandma and Grandpa's home each day. It was a big step for me, I've never let her walk home alone from anything before, not to mention crossing a semi-busy street (hey there's only one of her).
My parents are so sweet, they would open the blinds in their Living Room so I could watch that kid come home, they never made one single crack about me hovering over her either. You guys rock!
Broc loved the camp, but she especially loved going to Grandma & Grandpa Young's and getting a big hug from them each day before we headed home.
No comments:
Post a Comment