Monday, July 7, 2008

635 Miles



635 miles seems really, really far away today.

The boy isn't answering his cell phone.

He has until midnight to call me.

I don't think he's going to like it when I show up on campus to check on him.

6 comments:

Carroll Family said...

Good luck! Where is he?

Stephanie said...

Where did he go, he sure is a handsome boy!

Ami Bethea said...

Where did he go?? You have me all anxious now Heather! I will be the same way if I ever allow my boys to go anywhere without me. I guess I have to let them go on missions, but I'm already dreading it!

Cookie Mama said...

EFY in Utah, he finally called and said he's having a blast. He'll be coming home on Saturday yay!

Sara! said...

Hope you're spending time getting ready for your talk and not sidetracked blog-hopping instead! ... Ugh, time to work on the pj pants, but reading this is so much more entertaining!

An Errand of Angels said...

I'm so proud of you! BJ leaving the state and you weren't in his suitcase waiting to surprise him in Utah! I hope he has had an awesome time!!