I'd post a picture of her here, but I don't have one. Trust me if you saw her you'd love her. She just adores The Mayor. He's her favorite. When he's done something for her, she'll usually bring him a dessert laced with liquor. (BJ says it's rude to throw the stuff away and we should eat it to be respectful, that kid thinks he's so funny.)
Back to my neighbor and The Mayor, I think he loves her too. He's not afraid of her at all. The other day he was putting a new mailbox and post in for her. He got up early to put it in, and this is what I saw:

Yup, that's The Mayor, half asleep READING THE INSTRUCTIONS! I couldn't believe my eyes. I have to say I'm a little jello-ello that he'll do this for the neighbor. My mailbox (which is super cute and that I puffy heart love) leans -- he didn't read the instructions so it wasn't installed correctly and now its the great Leaning Tower (mailbox) of Pisa.

I wonder if I'm going to be 82 before The Mayor reads the instructions for me.
3 comments:
super funny! I love that he is half asleep! also super impressed he read instructions! wow!!
HA,hA,ha,ha,ha! That is so funny!
Oh my gosh thats funny!! Fix the mailbox for your wife, Jeffrey. Then Heather would puffy heart love it even MORE. :) I love you guys, you're the best.
Post a Comment