My sense of humor is MIA; I am hoping to find it when I finish my degree.
However, life is still sweet.
However, life is still sweet.
I love these people.
A few months back the sisters decided to have a craft day at my mom's clubhouse.
She calls it her quilting studio but it's just really the coolest clubhouse you've ever seen.
We played, made aprons, and my mom served us lunch.
It was nice to feel like a kid again.
Plus I came home with a super cute apron!
"A Happy Family Is But An Earlier Heaven"
Author: John Bowring



4 comments:
Yeah, you finally posted! I will forgive you for the pics of me you posted. That was such a fun day. While I was reading your post something you said triggered memories of Syd's play house. Mom's clubhouse is SOOOO much better! Cute pic of Brook.
HOW FUN!!!!! I want to play, too!
AAAHHHH! You're teasing me! I saw the beginnings of an awesome post on Dashboard about Josie. Did I know you were a watcher? Maybe I did, but I don't remember. We need to watch it together because I'm guessing your boys don't appreciate it just like mine don't, Brooklyn can come too, afterall, she is the Godmother, right?
Sara I think we had an in-depth Duggar conversation once. No the boys don't appreciate it. Godmother, you are the best, I can't wait to tell Brooklyn that one. I was worried the post was disrespectful of Michelle and her clan and the new tiny baby. I may mock them but I secretly want that permy hair do and to wear my very long jean skirt again.
Post a Comment