I know Michelle Duggar and I have never met, but don't you think it's a coincidence that she named her daughter Brooklyn? Yeah, I know she had to give her new baby a J name for her first name, but when you have 18 other kids that start with J there's a lot of pressure there. I really think the baby's middle name was a shout out just to me. Or maybe for Brooklyn, either way. We were screaming! What is it about that skirt wearing, laundry detergent making, permed hair don' family that make me love them and be afraid of them all at the same time?
I have been thinking, Michelle has 19 kids now, 19! Don't you think it would be nice of her to give me one or two of them? I don't want that niece Amy that throws bagels, I want a real Duggar. If you didn't see Sundays episode, you better Hulu it, or watch TLC clips. It was amazing. That Brooklyn is so tiny. You can absolutely feel how scared the Duggars are. That part was not so much fun, but aside from the baby being like a pound and some odd ounces, it was the best Duggar episode, ever.
It topped A Duggar Wedding, and Josh SANG at that one. Yup he sang, it wasn't pretty but I never thought another Duggar season could be better, I was wrong, this one rocked. I hope baby Brooklyn continues to grow and do well. 19 Kids and Counting is going to be great!

1 comment:
That woman is amazing! And you are right scary. I haven't seen a show in years so I will do the HULU for you!
Post a Comment