I should have paid more attention last year when she asked if we could eat at Moki's and see the
fire guy for her birthday dinner, or this year when she asked to go back and watch him dance with fire again.
I was concerned about her hugging him, he was so sweaty!
Brooklyn is truly a good person and always does what is right, she is really laid back and
she never feels pressured to follow the crowd.
I love this picture, it's so Brooklyn! She just couldn't resist. I love her cute cousins that tried to keep her from falling, she was so little. Don't you sometimes wish you could make your kids little again for just one day? I do.
This year she got to have a birthday party, she wanted to take her friends to a chick flick. Wow that took me by surprise.
This year she got to have a birthday party, she wanted to take her friends to a chick flick. Wow that took me by surprise.
Her friends are amazing, really true friends and Brooklyn's cousin Aubrey is like a sister to her, she's sweet like Brooklyn and funny too. Right before we took this picture our dog did something naughty. I totally cracked up when I saw the look on Aub's face.
Sometimes I watch Brooklyn and I think that I would love to be her. She's everything I want to be and more.
She really is the nicest person I've ever known. She doesn't like it when I say that, but it's true. I'm glad I get to be her mama.





5 comments:
What a sweet post. How wonderful to be able to say those things about your kids. You can be proud of your parenting, to help her BE this kind person.
Wow - she is so beautiful!!!!!!! I can't believe it either - I think she's still eight, right? That's crazy! I was happy I still recognized some of her friends! happy Birthday, Brooklyn!
Ya way too crazy! She is beautiful, and that was the most precious post! Love you guys!
would you stop w/ this whole "your kids are growing up" thing! seriously how fast does time fly! it's weird! she is a beautiful girl, I love that you can say those sweet things about her and hope that I can do that kind of job w/ my girls!
Brookie is such a great girl, super cute pictures & post Heather
Post a Comment