Jeff claims there's a most wanted picture of me at the local library. I don't have the best track record for returning library books on time. I'm not sure how I convinced him we needed to check this bad boy out for the summer, but I did.
I had no idea how heavy a harp could be. Brooklyn & I were taught the "two man lift" before they let us take it home. We learned that two girls doing the lift only creates the giggles. We moved the harp all over the house until we found the right spot, and then Brooklyn began playing. Oh I love it. It's going to be a great summer!


5 comments:
Does she know how to play? I had a roommate in college that played and it was funny when she would try to find a car to borrow to move that thing!
I seriously love the harp! I have always wanted to know how to play! Yay for her. Does she already know how to play...Or is she just learning?
Stephanie, Brooklyn has been playing since September and is getting pretty good at it. So far she can play just about anything in the simplified hymnbook and lots of sheet music from her teacher.
LeAnn, I was totally cracking up about your roommate and trying to move her harp, they are BIG! Brooklyn hasn't even started playing the petal harp yet, I don't know how we'll haul that thing around it's huge!
I played the harp in junior high! I loved it. I would love to hear Brookie play someday!
Brookie! My talented, wonderful harp-playing cousin!!! That's so awesome!
Post a Comment