Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Peachy Keen

I tried to be nice after Jeff's surgery.

But I couldn't resist, I took pictures of him in his post-op glory.

So blog worthy.

I started to feel bad and thought it would be mean to put them on the internet.

Blake was offered $20 by his uncle for the pictures.

That kid then offered me half of the money if I gave them to him, but I held strong.

I think I can get more than that out of Jeff if I keep them off the internet.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh7ZOiumDweaNB_h1-H5Ee9zAfQT2NBaH-lG0076XD4UMLFW6e8KTXfG9aW4XlJ3buiO-lg_5RpY65yxOFvmOdv3gt72qsDRXLdjCdhEIvE1RmrKoV0sReXAVTmjI3Oh8-8D1f9ixnKdcA/s320/man-in-bandage-with-false-eyes-and-mouth-thumb8241128.jpg











The good news is Jeff smelled something a few days ago, it was a peach.

Hopefully more smells will be coming soon. 

Yay Jeff

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg_59aksI9XYe3Wokg1-ljKyFHzg_pnBdXkN1fqo8AiuINhkTxZM6QdCrDRQ_1ad0Q7G53qOcShN2IW0NtGmQTvEr987eBN_5Cpa0rwqTvwQfIGeGX0sEKUAjyUgnaOG-vuNDJS4HsyH3Oq/s400/peaches-for-web.jpg

Today I got an e-mail from him.

It was an itinerary to Texas.

I was not happy to see it was for one person and that person is not me.

He's going to be gone on our anniversary, again.

That peach smelling scoundrel.

 Has he forgotten about the post-op pictures I have?

I think I'm throwing away all the peaches in the house.

4 comments:

Allyson & Jere said...

So glad the surgery was a success. You're a muchh nicer wife than I, 'cause I would have for SURE posted the pics.

Carroll Family said...

He, he, he!!! Blackmail is so good........ Glad to hear that he's "smellin" again!

Ami Bethea said...

lol you crack me up Heather! I'm glad to hear Jeff is smelling again. Sorry he'll be gone for your anniversary, he'll just have to get you an EXTRA awesome gift to make up for it!

shauna said...

You are funny! And very nice to not post the pics. Cook some fish when he gets home for your anniversary. Or cabbage. Or broccoli. The stinky list is endless. Or just post the pics.