Friday, March 26, 2010

So Easy A Cave Man Can Do It

These days my skin seems to be allergic to everything I come in contact with.

I'm going out of my ever itching mind.

Last weekend Jeff said it was time to hit the beach.


He said I needed the ocean.  

He thinks salt water has special healing powers.

So we headed off to Cali.


   

On the way there Blake lost his cell phone somewhere in Travis.

I think Travis is still mad.










Blake did find a random onion ring instead, sweet.












Luckily Travis finally gave the phone back.


Booking a hotel room with bunk beds sounds totally awesome when you are looking at it on-line.  

 

That is until you get there and realize one of your kids no longer fits in a bunk bed. 



 

At the beach, I was worried about the guy from the Geico commercial being there with us.



Caveman water does not have healing powers. 






 




Brooklyn wanted to bury her dad in the sand.







 



He said no, I don't think she liked his answer.

Look at the big old shell ears she put on him.













And yes, you can always find time for Personal Progress.







Even when you are itchy, at the beach, with a caveman.  



3 comments:

Allyson & Jere said...

Love the pic of Blake on the bunkbed, hysterical. Looks like your whole trip was so much fun. I bet you guys have a lot of fun laughing at your house. Sorry about the itching, I feel your pain. Oh, and thanks for commenting, I had no idea you were a regular reader. And, if I can provide dinner conversation, well then hooray!

Laurel said...

I love Blake in the bed, reminds me of Dean. Also love the onion ring. I think Travis might have food hoarding issues!
Love this post your kids are so cute!

Stephanie said...

sounds like a blast! I'm so glad you guys were able to go and enjoy the beautiful beach! hope your itching gets better! Love ya